The Parent Company Byggfakta Group Nordic HoldCo AB, Corp. Reg. No. 559262-7516, was formed on 8 July 2020. 100% of the group of companies incorporated in Byggfakta Group Ljusdal AB, with Corp. Reg. No. 559117-6762, was acquired on 24 September 2020. As a result, there are no comparable figures for historical periods.
1 July–30 September
- Net sales amounted to MSEK 377.3 (–)
- Adjusted EBITDA was MSEK 153.5 (–), corresponding to an adjusted EBITDA margin of 40.7% (–)
- EBITDA was MSEK 127.8 (–).
- EBIT was MSEK 17.3 (–).
- Profit/loss for the period totalled MSEK -84.6 (–)
- Basic and diluted earnings per share amounted to SEK -7.63 (–)
- Cash flow from operating activities totalled MSEK -40.8 (–), negatively impacted by interest payments of MSEK -70.4
1 January–30 September
- Net sales amounted to MSEK 1,040.0 (–)
- Adjusted EBITDA was MSEK 415.1 (–), corresponding to an adjusted EBITDA margin of 39.9% (–)
- EBITDA was MSEK 303.2 (–).
- EBIT was MSEK 10.2 (–).
- Profit/loss for the period totalled MSEK -278.6 (–)
- Basic and diluted earnings per share amounted to SEK -51.85 (–)
- Cash flow from operating activities totalled MSEK -56.1 (–), negatively impacted by interest payments of MSEK -187.9
- In the first quarter, 100% of NBS Group and Glenigan were acquired, which was financed by increased lending and a new share issue totalling MSEK 999.1. The companies were consolidated as of March 1.
- In March, 100% of Magasinet Fastighetssverige AB and Lokalförlaget i Göteborg AB were acquired, which were consolidated as of March 1.
Significant events after the reporting date
- On 15 October, Byggfakta Group’s shares were listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
- In conjunction with the listing, a new share issue of MSEK 3,263 before transaction costs was carried out and the existing loans were refinanced with new credit facilities. On October 18, a set-off issue of approximately MSEK 1,109 was also carried out in order to settle shareholder loans.
- On 21 October, Byggfakta Group acquired 100% of BCI Media Group (net sales of MSEK 244 in 2020/21).
- Byggfakta Group acquired 100% of INFO-TECHNO Baudatenbank, CIS, Construdata21, BCI and Nexus IT in October, and Forecon on 1 November (accumulated net sales of approximately MSEK 105 in 2020).