- Net sales increased 17.7% to MSEK 645 (548), of which organic growth amounted to 5.6%
- ARR increased 16.8% to MSEK 2,140 (1,832), of which organic growth comprised 8.1%
- Adjusted EBITDA increased 20.0% to MSEK 241 (201), corresponding to an adjusted EBITDA margin of 37.3% (36.6)
- EBIT was MSEK 83 (70), including items affecting comparability of MSEK -6 (4)
- Profit for the period totalled MSEK 14 (25)
- Basic and diluted earnings per share amounted to SEK 0.07 (0.11)
- Cash flow from operating activities totalled MSEK 160 (72)
- After the end of the reporting period, Byggfakta Group acquired the American company Construction Monitor LLC. Construction Monitor’s offering focuses on construction information, which is collected and sold primarily as a subscription service, to manufacturers, general contractors and subcontractors within the construction industry.
- Net sales increased 16.0% to MSEK 1,884 (1,624), of which organic growth amounted to 4.1%
- Adjusted EBITDA increased 13.5% to MSEK 632 (557), corresponding to an adjusted EBITDA margin of 33.5% (34.3)
- EBIT was MSEK 187 (125), including items affecting comparability of MSEK -1 (-34)
- Profit for the period totalled MSEK 28 (82)
- Basic and diluted earnings per share amounted to SEK 0.12 (0.37)
- Cash flow from operating activities totalled MSEK 453 (341)
- Net debt at the end of the period in relation to adjusted EBITDA for the latest twelve-month period was 3.4x (3.3). At the end of the second quarter 2023, net debt in relation to adjusted EBITDA amounted to 3.7.
Accelerated growth and strong earnings in the third quarter of the year
“Compared with the previous quarter, demand for our subscription services accelerated in the third quarter. This entailed an improvement of the EBITDA margin to 37.3%, an increase in organic growth to 5.6% and the achievement of organic ARR growth of 8.1% during the quarter. Cash flow was strong and we reduced our net debt multiple from 3.7x to 3.4x”, says Dario Aganovic, CEO of Byggfakta Group.